Since Boyps will be going on a three-week business trip to Qatar, I’ve decided to do another 10 things list to keep me distracted while he’s there. (The last one I did was when he went off for a six-week training in Montreal in 2011)
1. Do a museum run. On the list: National Museum of Singapore, Singapore Art Museum, Asian Civilisations Museum.
2. Go to MacRitchie Reservoir Park. This item was included in the last list but I didn’t get to go. I’ll go this time.
3. Walk around Robertson Quay. Because Clarke Quay and Boat Quay are overrated.
4. Bedok Reservoir Park walk. It is a couple of bus stops away from our house but I’ve never been here yet. A lot of dead bodies were reported to have been found here.
5. Bikram Yoga classes. I got a 6-class card from Groupon for Bikram Original Hot Yoga in Pacific Plaza. It will be interesting how this studio compares to the City Hall one.
6. Random bus ride. Ride the first bus to arrive and randomly pick where to alight and to see what’s there.
7. Try three Vietnamese restaurants. I’m thinking Long Phung, Orange Lantern and NamNam Noodle Bar.
8. Try cafés with interesting names. Chye Seng Huat Hardware and Loysel’s Toy Café!
9. Watch Amélie. Because I’ve had the DVD sitting in one of my boxes for so long.
10. Cook a luncheon meat and scrambled eggs instant noodle. Should be simple enough.